Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is a luxury resort, peaceful sanctuary and world-class day spa all on the same 22 acres of Tampa Bay coastline. The 2,000-year-old natural mineral springs that run directly beneath us were first discovered by explorers seeking the Fountain of Youth. Today, we still believe in their restorative powers so much that we use this liquid treasure throughout the resort—in all three pools, in our spa treatments and, of course, in our water coolers.
Resort Rules and Policies
1. The comfort, security, safety, and personal privacy of our guests is our highest priority. No guest shall engage in any behavior that infringes upon or threatens the comfort, security, safety, or personal privacy of another guest.
2. Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is permitted only in designated and marked areas outside the Resort.
3. Safety Harbor Resort and Spa requires footwear and appropriate clothing in all common areas. Spa robes are proper if worn by spa or resort guests in a modest manner.
4. Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is a private facility open for the use and enjoyment of current members, registered guests, spa visitors, restaurant and event patrons, and their guests and invitees. Unauthorized use of the facilities constitutes trespassing.
5. Parking is available in our valet, member, and general parking lot.
6. Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property on our premises, including the grounds and parking lots. Safe Deposit boxes are available at the front desk for valuables.
7. The use of illegal drugs, and underage drinking is not tolerated. Public drunkenness or rowdy and disruptive behavior is grounds for immediate removal from the premises.
8. No weapons or firearms of any kind are permitted on property.
9. We have in place a zero-tolerance policy for any type of physical violence at Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. Any guest or employee engaging in this type of behavior will be asked to leave.
10. Spa guests and members must respect and obey the rules and regulations for the use of the spa facilities.
11. Please discard of garbage and cigarette butts accordingly. Absolutely NO glass containers in the swimming pool areas.
12. Please be mindful of quiet hours from midnight until 8 a.m. in all public hallways as a courtesy to our guests. 13. Management reserves the right to restrict access or to refuse service for any person who fails to follow these rules or is a nuisance or threat to others. These rules may be amended by Management in its sole and absolute discretion.
14. Children are the responsibilty of their parents and/or guardians at all times. Children under 16 are not allowed in the spa, except during inclement weather if the staff opens the indoor pool to family use.
15. The pools have separate rules posted. No lifeguards are on duty and all guests swim at their own risk. No diving or horseplay is allowed in the pools. All children who are not toilet trained must have swim diapers and/or elastic pants.